Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dear T,

I want to talk to you about what happened these past two nights but there is no way that I can. I can't bring myself to ask Mi to channel you so I can talk to you. I just can't bring myself to ask her, she's stressed and has decided to put everything supernatural on lock down.

I'm not sure what to do now, and I don't know who to talk to but you. You have always been around, you are the one who looks after me, and you are probably who knows best for. Far more than my parents. But like I said I can't bring myself to talk to Mi about channeling you.

I wish I could do more, I wish I could hear you, and it was easier to see you. Then I wouldn't have to do this with other people involved. I wouldn't have to bring anyone involved too... I see it as weakness and I wish I wasn't so weak.

T, all I wish is that I can talk to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment