Friday, June 4, 2010

Ki Seop dream.

Like all my dreams, there's something that does NOT make sense. ...especially this one even though U-kiss (well mainly Ki Seop) was in this one.

The setting is somewhere near an ocean, but there isn't a sandy beach. The water gets up near the tiny cliffs (the cliffs were just hanging pieces of earth over the water) with certain places where enough sand actually rose above the water and created a small path to the water. There was a town that was set up right next to this area, but when it got closer to the water there were decorated walls of red and white brick. It was a cloudy day, like it was going to rain and the water was rather calm in compared how rough it could get

Apparently I've lived in this area for awhile, and saw the U-kiss group hanging out in the previously described area. They were all sitting on benches by the center area of the walls along the water, the ground had red, and white stepping stones that created a highly decorated circle. The group was urging Ki Seop to do something, he was holding a cardboard box in his hands before heading over to one of the small archways that lead to one of those sandy pathways looking really nervous. He kept looking over to his band mates who urged him to keep going with the motion of their hands. He finally squatted down by one of the smaller arches with the box next to him.

I remember I was wearing a thin strap, black tanktop with a slightly flared out, black skirt with black flip flops. My hair as pulled half up, I believe, and I was wearing my sky goddess necklace. Curious of what Ki Seop was doing, I strolled over to him from behind casually. He was wearing a white t-shirt with something on the front, and jeans. Peering over his shoulders I notices he was digging up some of the dark, moist soil with the box filled with manga that were kinda of dirty. "Are you looking for manga?"

He jumped, obviously startled that I had appeared "out of no where." He looked up expressing like he was caught doing something he shouldn't have. He could only manage an "Uhh..." before glancing at the box and back at me with a sheepish smile.

I smiled back and pointed through the arch way towards a small cove area that rest at a bottom of an actual cliff, the area was rocky and there wasn't a path to the area, only water. "You might want to look over there. The locals here call it manga cove. Everyone goes over there, but since it's late and of the storm no one is over there. But I could take you there." I motioned him to follow me as I made my way to the main area where the rest of the U-kiss members were at. Instead of going near them, I went towards the huge, main arch of the wall and stopped at the entrance to look at Ki Seop to see if he was still following.

He gave a little smile before walking ahead of me before I followed down the sandy pathway. We passed by a guard who was patrolling around, he had a long spear in his hand. He gave us a glance but didn't say anything. Stopping halfway on the path we turn towards the cove. The water was a deep, slightly murky green color with a tint of blue to it. You could slightly see the bottom if you focused, but there was some seaweed and the white sand. "Looks like we have to swim the rest of the way," I announced the obvious, putting my hands on my hips.

"Yeah." Ki Seop agreed before jumping right into the water that was now picking up a bit, and no longer calm. I sighed and followed in after him loosing my flip flops in the process. The water was really cold, and by half way to the cove I was all ready exhausted from the waves beating against me. I had called out Ki Seop's name, and he had slowed letting me catch up, and briefly we exchanged words. A small wave came over us, briefly taking us underwater. When resurfacing he let me hold onto him, coughing up the water from the wave as he started swimming again. Not wanting to be dead weight I helped kick until we finally reached the cove. He swam up to what looked like a slab rock formation of stairs. I let go of him and let him climb up first, and I followed quickly not wanting to be in the water any more. But oddly as I got out of the water, when my clothes left the water they turned brilliant white instead of black. I didn't notice in my dream but even though I was wet, and wearing white it wasn't see through (thank the lord....). I was looking down at my skirt amazed at what happened, and glanced up at Ki Seop who was standing a ways, slightly elevated from standing on a taller dark colored slap of rock and spoke something to him. He responded to whatever I had said and...

I woke up. But that was my surprising dream of Ki Seop from U-kiss. I think it was because Kevin put on his twitter to dream of them and I was watching Ki Seop attempt a challenge that U-Kiss were doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment