Saturday, August 4, 2012

Another Entity?

I guess I should mention before I get more into this post that during my study abroad time in Japan I met some people who helped one the door a bit wider. My awareness of the supernatural has increased but I'm no where near where I want to be. I have lots to learn but like how many say, the more you open the door the more you are exposed to dangers. Well, lately I can definitely agree to this about getting more attention.






Last night something happened. I am still unsure if it was all in my head as part of a dream because I was so exhausted from my trip back home from Japan or if it was truly supernatural. But I had stirred sometime in the middle of the night and I felt pressure on the corner of the bed as if someone was getting on, I recall watching the fluff of the comforter press down if there was pressure but nothing was there to be seen. Then there was pressure on my right thigh and that's when I panicked quite a bit. I felt like something was starting to crawl over me, and I can't recall an exchanging of words but I think it was trying to "claim me" to which I responded that I was not his to take because I all ready belonged to Taran.

After saying that, the pressure instantly disappeared. But that's when I definitely knew that I slipped into unconsciousness because I began moving around in the house but I felt a pressure in the back of my mind like the entity was still persisting after me. It got to the point I started throwing punches and kicks in certain directions to get whatever was following me away but I couldn't see anything of course and yelling to stop it.

That's when I actually stirred away, my heart beating quite fast. The first image that came to my mind when I woke up was that Taran was holding me close as if protecting me. I began to calm down and after convincing myself that everything would be okay and that I have Taran and Carwyn here to look after me as I sleep I was able to slip back to sleep.

Like I stated before I'm not sure if that was merely just part of my dream or a mixture of contact and dreaming. I honestly hope that it is the first choice because I don't want to deal with something trying to "claim me" for whatever reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment