Friday, August 10, 2012

A Realization with Taran

This is just a realization that I'm surprise it took this long for me to realize it.

In the beginning when I was still unsure of who Taran was really, I tried channeling him twice and on the second night he decided to channel through Mi and establish some of the information the others were looking for. But he also stated quite firmly that he wouldn't channel through me unless he absolutely needed to. At the time though, and still now probably, I'm pretty "closed."

Another thing I've realized though he probably doesn't want to channel through me because of what he doesn't want me to know yet. When Taran practice channeling through Siusan, she mentioned that he doesn't really know how to guard his thoughts from her hearing/feeling them. That's probably the reason why he refuses to channel through me, because there is information that he needs to talk to me about and probably wants to actually talk to me about instead of me finding out through channeling. It suddenly makes a lot of sense. (And probably the other fact that I still probably can't do it)

No comments:

Post a Comment