Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A silver pocket watch

I had a really interesting dream in which might become an art project. I have no idea what any of this means but it is what it is.

There was this magician (sorcerer, druid, shaman, someone with magical powers/properties) who had a plan of finding all these different baby girls who were basically daughters of the moon. From the looks of it, he had to find the girls in order. I think I was the first one he had to find. He gave up a very special silver pocket watch that had a crescent moon marking engraved on the cover in order to have me as a baby. He treated me very gently with lots of care. He entered a room, there were two twin sized beds and he placed me on one of them.

I remember seeing phases of the moon and every time it was half way of the waning moon he would bring in another baby girl. But years were going by as well, and there were ten girls. I came across an area where there was a type of monument. Two crystallized crescent moon, one golden and the other silver were stacked up on each other creating this huge arch. It was connected to a pillar, and there was this pond underneath of it with crystal clear water. There was a figure sitting in the water (she kinda looked like Princess Serenity) holding something in the palm of her hand.

She was telling me that there were four more moon princesses (meaning all us girls that were found were moon princesses) to be found, and that they would be found soon. The youngest one, a golden one, would try to rise to power and that I would have to fight her to keep my title as the first born. She told me that it would seem like I would lose, but in the end I would be able to overcome this obstacle.

After that I can't remember much, other than small things such as white feathers and seeing that magician again.

No comments:

Post a Comment