Thursday, June 13, 2013

Because I Don't Tell You Enough

Lately I've been reminded how incredibly lucky I am to have Taran.

Despite his arrogant, vulgar, and rough personality he knows how to handle to me when I need him. Knowing every night, no matter what, he will urge me to come to him with open arms and I am just engulfed with his warmth as I slip into the dream world.

I know that you are not suppose to use the phrase 'thank you' to faeries but thank you Taran for choosing me. Thank you for finding me lifetime after lifetime knowing that there is the possibility that I won't come in contact with you. Thank you for always staying by my side even through the toughest times. Thank you for loving me the way you do. I never say this enough but I love you and I appreciate everything you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment