Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Just a Smile

This stranger is androgynous; I can't seem to place the gender. Strong enough features to be male but soft enough feminine features to be female. After a slight internal battle, my mind settles on male. He finally turns around noticing that I'm focusing on him. A playful smile dances upon his lips with twinkling eyes to match the playful aura he gives.

My mind automatically deducts he isn't a fae entity. Like I unconsciously know what he is, but consciously I can't place my finger on it.

A smooth, even tone of olive skin covers his form with rich hazel brown eyes to match. He's much taller than myself, formed with lean muscles from what his arms reveal. White textiles cover most of his body keeping him decent. The only skin shown are his shoulder,a arms, neck, and the shins of his legs. There was nothing decorative about the material and no metals adorned him. The locks that cover the top of his head is a light shade of brown, his hair the longest I've ever seen. Evenly cut bangs, styled right above his eyes, and side burns frame his beautiful face. His hair pulled into a high pony tail to only be held together with strands of his own locks weaved around and around until it mimicked a scrunchy.

As soon as I saw him in against the ever green grass, he faded away into nothing. The sight of the traffic road returning into a distinct sharpness.

There was a nagging feeling tugging a way at my mind about the stranger. There was something about him that I knew, something about him that I couldn't find the words for. All I can think is, "Who are you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment